Access For All
Norfolk & Norwich Festival 2016. New Duet. © Dibs McCallum.
Norfolk & Norwich Festival is dedicated to making Festival events accessible for all. We have a variety of initiatives in place to try and enable as many people as possible to enjoy our work and remove barriers to attendance, including:
• Free companion tickets for audience members requiring an essential carer/companion
• 10% off tickets for under 18s, jobseekers, full-time students, disabled, over 60s & Go4Less card holders
• £7.50 tickets for Under 26s
• A large print Festival brochure
• An audio Festival brochure
• An Access For All Guide with detailed venue information
• Videos with instructions of how to get to venues and what to expect when you're inside
Videos will soon be available on Festival venue pages. Click here to see a full list of all the venues we are using for this year's Festival.
• 360º photos of inside venues
360º photos can be found on Festival venue pages. Click here to see a full list of all the venues we are using for this year's Festival.
• Assisted Performances
The Way You Look (at me) Tonight by Claire Cunningham & Jess Curtis - Tuesday 23 & Wednesday 24 May, 7.30pm
Tuesday 23 May will be BSL interpreted and audio described
Wednesday 24 May will include a touch tour (at 6.30pm for 30 minutes) and will be audio described