Schools & education
Bring learning to life through arts and culture.
Artsmark has been redesigned - register your interest now!
Awarded by Arts Council England, designed by schools, Artsmark helps schools to deliver a high quality arts and cultural education and provides an excellent way to demonstrate this.
Artsmark schools gain access to exceptional resources as well as networks of the country’s most treasured cultural organisations, helping them develop and strengthen their arts provision.
• Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools, accredited by Arts Council England.
• Culture and creativity increases pupils’ confidence, critical thinking, communication and literacy skills, improving attainment and bringing core subjects to life.
• Artsmark provides a clear framework for teachers to plan, develop and evaluate arts, culture and creativity across the curriculum.
• Schools are supported throughout their Artsmark journey by our network of local partners, providing training, advice, practical teaching resources and introductions to leading cultural organisations in your area.
• Schools are awarded Silver, Gold or Platinum, based on their achievements. Any school setting can apply.
• Artsmark provides evidence of how a school meets its spiritual, moral, social and cultural requirements for Ofsted.
You can read and download the Artsmark information sheet.